You are here
Panorama solutions cover all sizes of applications and all types of architectures:
- Supervision of experiments and small production runs. Panorama example: Pharmaceutical application running on a single workstation, with 25 variables.
- Supervision of a production line or a specific application . Panorama example: FM installation, one server and one viewing workstation, with 1,500 variables.
- Process supervision and large-scale applications. Panorama example: Distribution, telemetry, production, collection of fresh water and wastewater (+ video surveillance), management center, 200 remote sites with redundant operations centers, 40 itinerant clients, 140,000 variables.
- Multi-application supervision: Panorama example: Management of 600 sites & consolidation of 10 applications, air conditioning, counters, alarms, heating, video, warehouses, electricity, lighting, fire detection, access control.
- Process hypervision (a world premiere): 50 virtualized servers, 10 systems, 1 hypervision, 1,600,000 variables Panorama example: Laser MegaJoule
You do not always have to overhaul your entire application in order to meet the changing requirements of your installation. You can easily adapt your architecture to handle:
- Extensions and enlargements,
- New redundant servers with better security,
- Any hardware or software architecture enhancement,
- New, more powerful machines,
- New Panorama features and enhancements: providing data to an ERP, managing production or maintenance, remote interventions, etc.
Your Panorama application will never be called into question. You can:
- Associate parts of the application to particular servers, without touching the content
- Declare principles for using distributed or redundant servers, without touching the content
- Improve your component models to take into account specific technical features of new equipment—they are applied automatically across your entire application
- Enhance your models with additional features: management of on-call periods or absences, preventive/curative maintenance notifications for the plant's operator and/or external CMMS, generation of operating reports or quality/performance reports.