You are here
[...] Our quality method, recognized through ISO 9001 certification, enables Codra to:
• Perpetuate our engineering services (projects on a fixed price basis). Today most key accounts require their contractors to have certification.
• Standardize our teams' working methods. This facilitates hand-off of applications by the initial developers, thereby improving our evolutive maintenance capabilities.
• Offer better service to our customers, since our rigorous internal testing procedures allow us to deliver reliable software–from the very first version.
Excerpt from the Codra Quality Manual, Codra
ISO 9001 certification version 2008
For several years we have followed the ISO 9001 standard for projects concerning key accounts such as Areva and its subsidiaries, Alstom, Converteam/Eurotunnel, La Poste, CEA, IRSN, Colgate, EADS S&DE, Renault, Siemens, etc.
Codra engineering services were rewarded ISO 9001 certification for both the 1994 and the 1998 versions. This certificate was extended to the development of the Panorama suite in 2000, and then to all our businesses in 2007.
In December 2009, it was renewed for the 2008 standard (Ref. QUAL/1998/8987d).
Our Quality System is described in both our Quality Manual and in fourteen procedures.
OPC UA Certification
OPC foundation member since 1988, Panorama solutions gains since 2016 OPC UA Certification.
OPC (OLE for Process Control) is an open interface standard. Based on the specifications for OLE/COM and DCOM technologies, OPC facilitates and standardizes data exchange between process control applications, SCADA and automation systems, field equipment, and even management applications.
We use the latest OPC version, OPC Unified Architecture, which chiefly enables:
- Communications running as a Web service (SOA) and without COM/DCOM (specific to Microsoft),
- Encrypted communications
- Identification systems
Microsoft Gold Partner
Codra is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner since 1998 and has obtained the company's highest enterprise certification. We have privileged relations with Microsoft and receive the latest technical, marketing, and sales information.
Understanding Microsoft's long-term strategy means we can design long-lasting, innovative solutions specifically tailored to meet our customers' needs. This certification confirms the fact that Codra can intervene on complex and critical enterprise projects requiring the co-existence of current information systems and new technologies.
HP Alliance One (1996)
Codra has become an expert in the use of OpenVMS architectures thanks to:
- Our frequent use of these technologies for over 15 years,
- Our partnership with HP as an HP Alliance One member.