You are here
In order to pursue growth and continue offering effective service, Codra is strengthening its support team based in Les Ulis (91, just south of Paris) for the Panorama industrial SCADA system. Within the support team you will assist:
Customers (end users or integrators) in the technical development of their Panorama projects by:
- Advising them on how to use the product
- Providing telephone or on-site assistance
- In the long run, offering training and consulting services
The Codra sales team through your involvement in pre-sales activities, exhibitions, and seminars.
This position is open to candidates with a 4 or 5 year graduate degree, interested in customer relations, and with initial work experience. Sound technical knowledge is required in:
- Process automation (industrial PLCs)
- LANs and industrial networks
Basic knowledge of software development (C or C#) and relational databases such as SQL Server or Oracle is requested. A good working knowledge of English is a plus.